These were Penny Taylor’s Top 3 Stated Priorities
You deserve better! – Vote for Michelle McLeod
As a native of this area, I bring a unique historic perspective to the table as well as in-depth knowledge of city and county issues. In addition to decades of business experience in banking and hospitality, I have a graduate degree with a concentration in finance.
I also served on Naples City Council, leading three significant landmark projects that benefit all Collier County residents (all three projects were started and completed under budget within my 4-year term):
- Design and construction of Baker Park
- Reconstruction of the Naples City Dock
- Construction of the Naples’s Emergency Operations Center
As county commissioner, my top three priorities will be to:
- Stop excessive spending on projects like the Paradise Coast Sports Complex (currently $67 million over budget).
- Stop subsidizing companies that bring low wage jobs which only exacerbates our affordable housing problems.
- Support smart growth policies to avoid further urban sprawl and negative impacts on the environment.
I have the background, education, and the experience to be your next county commissioner and I ask for your vote on August 23.
Michelle is endorsed by
- Naples Better Government
- Naples Area Board of Realtors
- Professional Firefighters of Naples Local 2174