Michelle is a proven leader who brings people together. As a City Council member, she met with all constituents, knowing there is much to be learned from all sides of an issue to ensure the best decision for all.
Growing up in a Catholic, middle class family of educators, Michelle learned the value of hard work and service to community. She will advance the concepts of free enterprise and equal opportunity for all.
Michelle has managed million and multi-million-dollar budgets in the private and the public sector. Her “on time and under budget” philosophy is validated in several major City projects including Baker Park, the City Dock and the City Emergency Operation Center.
You deserve better! – Vote for Michelle McLeod
As a native of this area, I bring a unique historic perspective to the table as well as in-depth knowledge of city and county issues. In addition to decades of business experience in banking and hospitality, I have a graduate degree with a concentration in finance.
I also served on Naples City Council, leading three significant landmark projects that benefit all Collier County residents (all three projects were started and completed under budget within my 4-year term):
- Design and construction of Baker Park
- Reconstruction of the Naples City Dock
- Construction of the Naples’s Emergency Operations Center
As county commissioner, my top three priorities will be to:
- Stop excessive spending on projects like the Paradise Coast Sports Complex (currently $67 million over budget).
- Stop subsidizing companies that bring low wage jobs which only exacerbates our affordable housing problems.
- Support smart growth policies to avoid further urban sprawl and negative impacts on the environment.
I have the background, education, and the experience to be your next county commissioner and I ask for your vote on August 23.
Michelle is endorsed by
- Naples Better Government
- Naples Area Board of Realtors
- Professional Firefighters of Naples Local 2174